MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | I Ate A DVD Player Because I Was Drunk » | Ever Since » | A Tribute To Granny » | A Trip Around Perak 2 » | A Trip Around Perak 1 » | Thanks... » | Photo Blog » | Monumental Stupidity » | Im Insomniac » | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Something About Me That I've Never Come Across With

You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy *no way!!*


When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catch
Problem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.
From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.
And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.




Once I got the result, I was like,"Apa tuuuuuu?"
IM SHY....!*CRAP* OMG...SINCE WHEN?!
Im very sure, no one will agree on that, no one, not even me...!!!
This is totally unbelieveable....
Think Im living in denial? Think again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts