MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Monumental Stupidity » | Im Insomniac » | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! » | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago » | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Friday, September 08, 2006

Photo Blog

Since Im toooo lazy to type anything, Im gonna post some photos I took last week. These pictures feature things from Thailand. Oh, did I say I went travelling? Oh no, I found "Thailand" in Ipoh!!!!!

They had this Thai Fair in Ipoh Parade and I managed to snap few photos.


Thats the ingredient for their rojak...


Magical Touch?!


It's definitely not Thai Fair without this!! I wonder what's so nice bout Foot Reflexology.


Some handicraft...


Thats my all time favourite Thai snack.


More, more, more and more snacksssssss.........


Thai food... Their mango rice is superb!!!

Well, thats all for my time in Thai Fair. If it's not because of diet, I would have tried loads and loads of food there!!! ARGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts