MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Monday, August 14, 2006

140806

Right now, this blog still remain disclosed.
I can't upload any photo right now coz still using my oooolddddddd computer.

I've been busy with my granny stuff lately. She's not well and being a granddaughter and a part time leong tei kun, I guess I should stay with her more frequent. Granny is diagnosed with bone cancer since January 2006 and her condition is getting worse day by day. Right now, she's depending on morphine injection to ease the pain. I often massage her arm whenever she said she's in pain and I realised that I can't feel her bone anymore. It is so "empty" inside.

She refused to eat coz she'll throw out after her meal. But I never give up talking to her sense that she needs food for survival. The other day she said:
Granny: I want to be able to sit down on a chair.
Me: OH!! Of course you can sit on a chair IF you eat. So, be good *...bla bla bla................* You must eat,ok?
Granny: *nodded her head*.

I suddenly had this really weird feeling. But it feels good. At least I my granny's trying to tell me that she's not gonna give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts