MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home

Sunday, August 13, 2006

If Im Ugly Then So Are You


I googled on the word "blog" and it slowly brought me here. I've been thinking to blog since god-knows-when but I just couldnt stay long. In fact, I actually have this homepage but I didn't like the blog session in it. From now on, Im just gonna use it as a journal.

IF IM UGLY THEN SO ARE YOU
One shouldn't judge one on their appearance. Of course first impression is always based on the looks but first impression can be ALWAYS 100% wrong. At times, I do feel good bout myself but when someone say things like "God, you're fat.", "God, you're so tanned!!", "God, you look so tired!!!"......., it will definitely make me feel bad. BUT!!!! Eventually, I chose not to listen what they say. If I think I look good, thats it; I LOOK GOOD!!!

Just don't give a damn bout what people say bout you.
You are you; don't let any of their words or actions let you down.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts