MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago » | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!!

On the 30th night, I was actually editing template in my blog.

Clock struck 12 and my cellphone rang and it was Jaime. I thought she was just playing miss call but heck!! Miss call won't last for more than 15 secs,right?

That girl sure was funny for the first word she said when I answered her call was, "POOITING!!! HAPPY MERDEKA...!!!" *sweat* Then we started to talk bad things bout Malaysia. *we're typical kind of Malaysian too*.

She was surprised that I actually at home on Merdeka Eve. Well, those were the days when we rarely see rape and murder news on paper. But now's like total opposite. I practically see words like murder, rape, snatch thief victim, and abducted everyday in newspaper. Well, that makes me prefer to stay indoor. I know all these are fated but if you can do something to avoid it, why not?

There was this news about skeleton of an unidentified woman found in ditch in Ipoh on 27th August and I remember mum lectured me the whole day about it.

Mum: If I forbid you from going out, you'll say you have no freedom. You never think of my position as a mother. You want to end up like that unidentified woman,is it?
Me: Touch wood!!! In that case, whenever I go out, I'll bring you along,ya!

I sounded pretty sarcastic though. *Sigh, not easy to be a mother,eh!* But then, I try to understand that she is just plain worry.

If I were ever given a chance to punish those rapist, snatch thief, abductor lunatic people, I'll get a BIG BAZOOKA, KABOOM them and say,"Thats the results of taking away my freedom, you sucker!"

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger BoOn HeNg said…

    wakaka...yea...go freedom!!!...and let morons rot... =p (just recently a gurl being kidnapped at parade top floor at nite...scarry...man...the bf being ditched and 4 'malay guys' took da gurl n the car away n later on...only GOD noes wat happen)...and many more cases...pathetic!!!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Angel Wong said…

    exactly!!!
    everything was soooo bad now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts