MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Monday, August 28, 2006

2 Weeks Ago

ARGH!!! Finally.....

I LEARNT HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO IN MY BLOG....

Well, I kinda had difficulty dragging photo previously. Hmmm, Im stupid smart.

I went out, well, 2 weeks ago with Leng, Ivan, and Ka Zeng. It was a Saturday and we wanted to go to those happening places in Ipoh.

Ivan was the blurrest of all. He waited for us in Oldtown Kopitiam. Initially we were at this coffee shop and Zeng wanted FOOD, but they serve only coffee there. Finally, we found this Friends Cafe. Nice environment but the live band there sucks!!! 4 of us, talked practically about everything under the sun.

Zeng waited for his food for about 40 mins and we were wondering if the chef manage to catch any chicken *coz he ordered chicken chop*. It wasnt really busy coz it was still early then.

I didn't know what lead us to talk bout supernatural stuff. Zeng actually said that he always found girl's hair in his room whenever he pack his room. He's actually studying in a government's college and no girl is supposed to be in boy's dorm. He wondered where all the long hair comes from....

For Ivan's case, he's staying in this 6th floor condominium and the number of his condo is 66. So we were connecting all the info he gave with the movie "The Omen".

Leng said she always see shadow in her house middle of the night when she's half-awake.

I really got enough with their respective story. Leng wanted to chor dee but I told her it was kinda late a
nd we better get back home earlier. There were 2 reasons why I never want to chor dee:
  • My curfew is actually 11 and it was 10.45
  • I forgot how to chor dee.
As I was driving back home, I couldnt help but to look at the front mirror ALL THE TIME. Well, in case "something" was following me home. Hehehe.... I know, sounds crappy,right? Sorry, can't help. I do get paranoid at times...


Zeng and Leng...


Leng and I still looking as hot as ever fine...


Zeng, Leng, me and Ivan's right eye brow....


Leng and Ivan

3 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if i post a comment here i will be the first to post a comment in this blog..although this comment doesnt have any meaning..

    ばーかー!!!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Angel Wong said…

    yea, u'll be e 1st...
    this blog is still disclose,u know?
    and well, u know my nature and here u are, in my blog... ;)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do you even know who am i?hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts