MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Im Insomniac » | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! » | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago » | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Monday, September 04, 2006

Monumental Stupidity

Last week, I was with a friend, and we heard this Fly FM's Flirty@10.30 on air. It is a radio show where they help to setup a date for you and your crush.

xx: Hey! That's pretty interesting.
me: Yea. * I wasn't being responsive; I was driving*
xx: Let's do something daring...
me: What?!
xx: Here's the thing: I dare you to request for a setup date.
me: For you? Oh sure...!
xx: NO!!! FOR YOU AND WELL, PERHAPS, *****
me: Omg!! Are you crazy?!
xx: I knew it! I knew you won't do it, you chicken!

I hated the idea of her calling me chicken. I mean, harlo! Im not chicken, chicken is Brandon...!!!

We proceed to her house and that was the time she log on to Fly FM's website and dang dang.... This page
appeared. Since it was a dare, I just submit all my info and click "Send".

I didn't really think about it after that coz Im not usually THAT lucky to win any radio contest and whats more a fully sponsored setup date.

AFTER A WEEK........

3-9-2007, 19:38
I was on my way home after grabbing some stuff; it was the last day for MegaSale. Suddenly, I got this call from an unknown KL number:


me: Hello....
fly: Hey, Angel... We're Basil and Jules from Fly FM's Night Flight....

*The rest of the conversation would be kept as private n confidential.*

Yea, I was one lucky thing. I won this date with "my crush" (yea,right!). And guess what?? Part of our 13 minutes conversation went on air last night at 10:30pm. ***** text me later at night, telling me that he received endless call from his friends. Well, you're not alone, *****. I won't say who's ***** but what I can tell is that he's the most interesting guy I've ever met.

DAMN! IT WAS EMBARRASSING....!!!

*Moral of the story:- Never ever play a Dare game. It's not fun... AT ALL!!!*

*Sorry, *****. I didn't know it'll turn out this way....*
*And YOU!!! You know who you are... Thanks for daring me,man! You're gonna get nicely from me*

*Stay tuned for story on the fully sponsored date*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts