MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! » | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago » | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Friday, September 01, 2006

Im Insomniac

It's 4:40 in the morning and Im blogging now.

If you can observe, I actually changed a new template for my blog.

Told you, I just couldnt sleep!!! Having insomnia now...

I remember after my SPM, I used to go online from 10pm till the next day 7am; Gunbound-ing. But now, Im not THAT crazy over online game at all.

OMG!! History is repeating now!!! This is a really really baddddd history. Another sin, perhaps?

By the way, it's my cousie's bday. Remember VERY WELL because 8 years back was my first day sitting for UPSR examination. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKE XIN!!!
HOPE YOU'LL FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF YOUR CRACKED TEETH....
HAHAHAHA........
AND THANKS FOR T
HE SINFUL TIRAMISU;
I'VE GOT TO SKIP MY MEAL TOMO
RROW...!!!

*I'm mean...I know*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts