MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Thanks... » | Photo Blog » | Monumental Stupidity » | Im Insomniac » | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! » | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago » | 140806 » | If Im Ugly Then So Are You »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Trip Around Perak 1

So, a friend called, telling me that he'll be in Ipoh on 12/9. I was okie-alright sort of thing but started to get freak out later. I mean, hey! Ipoh is such a laid-back place. But definitely with loads and loads of nice-cheap food. But in terms of entertainment, Ipoh is nothing compared with KL.

CM: So, what can we do in Ipoh?
PT: Eat, eat, eat *really typical pig!*
CM: Anything else? I mean, what do you do during nightime? Any interesting activity?
PT: Neh, clubbing places in Ipoh is soooo limited. I normally go yum cha with friends.
CM: Aiseh, KL also can yum cha wert.
PT: You're not planning to stay over, so, don't worry bout nightime's activity...

Stay tune.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts