MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | A Tribute To Granny » | A Trip Around Perak 2 » | A Trip Around Perak 1 » | Thanks... » | Photo Blog » | Monumental Stupidity » | Im Insomniac » | Happy Merdeka? Yea, right!!! » | Should I? » | 2 Weeks Ago »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ever Since

-I blog about how I won a fully sponsored date with my *akhem* crush by FlyFm Flirty@10.30........
-I told some of my friends about it......

I have a few friends who actually tried it. And guess what?! They were picked and they won! Well, at least these people are REALLY serious about dating with their crush. You guys are one lucky thang.....!!Congrats...!

Few days back I was REALLY busy with Flyfm's 50 Minutes Of Nonstop Moolah:
-a contest where songs were played for 50 minutes and you got to tell out all the title and the artist of the songs that were played, follow the sequence. IF YOU WERE LUCKY ENOUGH, which I was not, you could win RM500!! *I wish I was RM500 richer though*.

"Aiyah, why so stupid one?! Dunno the song's name then dun play la!!!"
"WHAT? The second Malaysian Idol also dunno who ar? Aiyoh!!!"
"Huh?! Fort Minor ft Holly Brook's song also dunno?! Hang up la u!!!"

These were my words whenever I was not picked, and I got all the songs' title and artist. Sometimes, I'll text Yoke to see if she knows the title of the song and she helped me a lot. *But useless coz I never get picked!* I even googled some artist to get the song's title right. Looks like I really put in vain effort afterall. Dang... For the third time, I didn't get picked!!!! ARGH!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts