MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | In A Few Minutes... » | Something About Me That I've Never Come Across With » | I Ate A DVD Player Because I Was Drunk » | Ever Since » | A Tribute To Granny » | A Trip Around Perak 2 » | A Trip Around Perak 1 » | Thanks... » | Photo Blog » | Monumental Stupidity »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mission Accomplished!!!

After having one whole Things-I-Want list for about 2 weeks, saved in my phone, I finally got them. Well, not all but most of it.

One of the most interesting product I grabbed today was the ReNu MultiPlus solution by Bausch & Lomb for only RM19.88 with free pouch and 2 contact lense cases. Wayyy too cheap for B&L's product. I was thinking, it must be due to the news regarding to contact lens wearers contracted fungal eye infection. In spite of the incident which happened on May 2006, Im still using it. Not loving myself? Neh, I just wanna give B&L another chance. =)

Didn't get to grab much in Bodyshop. Bought only the Olive Oil Glossing Shampoo and the conditioner which I have been using it since 2 months back and Im still loving it... =)
Their latest make up range is totally fabulous!! The next time when I've to pamper myself, I shall consider of indulging in them. Perhaps I should start to invest on them. *Told you, I have Bodyshop fetishism*

Once I enter Bodyshop, it's really hard for me to get out of there. REALLY...!!!

P/S: Can't wait for the next I-Need-To-Pamper-Myself-Moment....!!


I heart bodyshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts