MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | 20 Minutes Birthday Dinner. » | Updates... » | Im Sorry... » | I haven't been...... » | Ex MGS Students!!! » | Mission Accomplished!!! » | In A Few Minutes... » | Something About Me That I've Never Come Across With » | I Ate A DVD Player Because I Was Drunk » | Ever Since »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Patrick...

I don't know what's wrong with the haze today. It just got more and more hazzy. I closed all the doors and windows but I still smell smoke. Euw.. Made me feel like getting sick only. Dang! And the weather forecast said it'll rain today. Learnt my lesson: Never ever trust that weather forecast.

Spent my day fixing my blog; need to make it more reader friendly. Then, packed my bro's room (because he's bringing his girlfriend home this Friday) and my own room. It was just then I suddenly gave a thought on my birthday presents I received last year. Few months before my birthday in 2005, I gave a shoutout in my Friendster:

"I want a Patrick for my birthday this year!!!"

*with a picture of sis's Patrick as my primary photo*

Not to say that I couldn't afford to get one but it's really really nice to have a Patrick from someone; well, at least any of my friends. My dream came true when a friend, William, came to my working place and pass me the Patrick I wanted on my birthday. After 10 months, my fraternal brother finally managed to pass me a Patrick he bought.

It sure did make me feel good and thankful for getting what I had wanted. Perhaps, I should make another shoutout this year.

Hey, I am just making my friends' life easier; I wouldn't want them to crack their brain just to think about my birthday present. LOL.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts