MySpace Layouts

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

« Home | Im Sorry... » | I haven't been...... » | Ex MGS Students!!! » | Mission Accomplished!!! » | In A Few Minutes... » | Something About Me That I've Never Come Across With » | I Ate A DVD Player Because I Was Drunk » | Ever Since » | A Tribute To Granny » | A Trip Around Perak 2 »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Updates...

I'm back...! For good perhaps... I'm learning to enjoy the freedom of blogging. You got it right! FREEDOM...
I can blog whatever I want coz THIS IS MY BLOG! =)

I guess I go cuckooed already. Finally Streamyx is up around my area! Woohooo! Long live broadband!

Loads of email to reply. Loads of messages to reply. Loads of sorry to type. My life is so plugged in with Internet that I'll die of not being able to go online. This is REALLY bad. Sometimes, I made my mum wonders what is so nice about being online. Guess she won't understand afterall.

One thing that really made me happy was, I caught my eldest sis reading my blog the other day. G-O-T-C-H-A!


Hang out with Leng and May in Starbucks. The three of us finally got the chance to meet up after soooo long!! And this time, Leng is with her short hair while May is with her rebonded hair.
Me?? Still the same with bigger fishballs on my cheeks...


the short hair, the big fishball, and the rebonded hair

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can dun use fishball ?

    coz that made me laughed so loud..
    =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

MySpace Layouts